“Please review the papers in this folder.
Discuss, “”Legal Protection for Bitcoin users in E-commerce and Application of Blockchain in Industry and Businesses””
While there are many benefits to the use of cryptocurrency, there is also much skepticism from the general public. Much of this concern centers around legal protection associated with transactions. Search the Internet and outline what legal protections exist for Bitcoin users in the US and other countries.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
· Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
· Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic
· Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience
· Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
· Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Reference:Dickson, B. (2019). How to Keep Your Bitcoin Safe. PC Magazine, 37. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=f5h&AN=138901618&site=eds-live
Ruslina, E. (2019). Legal Protection for Bitcoin Users in E-Commerce Transactions. Journal of Internet Law, 23(4), 3–6. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=buh&AN=139556416&site=eds-live
Total grade points: 25/25
Create a new thread. As indicated above, please discuss blockchain technology. 10/10
AT LEAST 3 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread. 10/10
Conclusions & References: States a conclusion that is a logical extrapolation from the analysis of evidence/data presented. 5/5pt
Conclusion = 2.5; References = 2.5″