• Create a visual representation of basic concepts covered in biology for communication to a public audience.
• Demonstrate an understanding of form and/or function of biological structures through artistic expression.
• Synthesize multiple concepts to deepen comprehension of class content.
1. Choose any 3 (or more) learning objectives from those covered to date.
2. Create any form of visual art which is both appropriate for a general audience and can be shared via moodle (this can take the form of pictures or scans of your project).
3. Your artwork should demonstrate, illustrate, or in some way convey information and your knowledge of the Learning objectives you chose.
4. Write a summary of your work and how it demonstrates your knowledge of the learning objectives you chose, and a reflection on the value of communicating science through art or of this process for your learning (Less than one-page total).