Create an analysis of a situation in which a power plant or hazardous materials facility was damaged and shut down as a result of an earthquake or tsunami.
prepare an essay between 1250 and 1750 words identifying:
· the type and origin of the natural disaster that caused the damage;
· the magnitude of the damage, including structural damage and harm to humans and the environment;
· agency response (governmental or private agencies) and ethical dimension;
· lessons learned and any resulting changes in regulations related to building code modifications, siting requirements, procedural changes, etc.; and
· your opinion as to the effectiveness of any corrective actions taken to minimize the chance of recurrence.
cite at least 7 credible references
APA Format, place citations for work in the body and provide reference page.