“Brainstorm ways to engage employees in a Virtual Training Course.
1. Think about how you would plan your lesson and what activities you include in a live classroom so it’s not just lecture. Some ideas are:
· Breakouts: small groups work on something together for a little while and then come back to the larger class and each group gives a report.
· Discussion board or forum activity: you post a question and everyone has to respond
2. Then, when you have an activity, describe how we can do it in Microsoft Teams. So for breakouts, it might look like this:
o Set up multiple channels and assign students to a specific group where they complete the assignment
o Set up multiple document tabs and assign students to a specific tab to work together on the assignment
3. Make A list of everything we can do within a virtual class room
4. What are some activities will be engaging for learners?
5. Ways we can deliver engaging virtual learning
6. Finding ways to engage our staff ( be innovated )
7. Start with a list of innovated ways to make virtual training engaging’