“Examine current international OB issues that challenge organizational leaders to resolve critical issues involving cross-cultural communication, negotiation, leadership, motivation, decision-making, among others.
(1) identify the key organizational behavior issues facing management,
(2) what impact the international environment has on these issues,
(3) strategies management should use to overcome these issues,
(4) how these strategies will impact the overall organizational operations, and
(5) identify the potential costs and risks to the organizations of implementing the newly developed strategies.
Offer a set of recommendations, which must be derived from both data and theory. Teams must include aspects of global leadership, global motivation and global team-management in their work.
APA format, Times New Roman (12), 20-25 pages, No plagiarism.