- This is your fourth (of five) PRJ submissions
- Due date is Monday of Week 9 at 4pm, via turn-it-in on Moodle
PRJ D Questions:
- What are your career/life interests?
- What is your dream job in 10 years’ time?
- Identify three skills that you will need for this job that you don’t have
- Identify three things that you need to change about yourself to get this dream job
- Over the next 5 years, what do you envisage will be the most fulfilling investments (of time, energy, $ etc)?
- What will you do to enhance your career resilience?
- Career/Life Interests
|Interests||When is this a priority (e.g. 10, 20, 30 years from now)||Describe what you want in 2 sentences|
- Dream Job
- Identify a Dream job that would meet these success indicators. Don’t get too focused on the job, just pick one. Remember also that business changes and that in 10-year time this job might not exist, that’s okay, another one will.
Identify three skills that you will need for your dream job that you do not currently have?
Identify three things about yourself that you want to change that will help you achieve your dream job?
- Your Best Investment
Over the next 5 years, what do you envisage will be the most fulfilling investments (of time, energy, $ etc)?
- Career Resilience
- Write down three strategies that you will use to improve your career resilience
- Write specific actions for each of those strategies