Answer EACH of the following questions (100-150) words (Reading attached):
1. Why did military officers, a class commonly regarded as the staunchest defenders of the old order in Latin America, lead revolutions in the Andean republics of Bolivia, Peru, and Ecuador?
2. What economic and social reforms did these military leaders propose, and what interests did they represent?
3. How did indigenous resistance to political, social, and economic inequality affect these revolutions?
4. How did military corporatism aim to promote the rise of an autonomous native capitalism?
5. Why did the military reformers fail to make a clean break with the model of dependent development and the problems it generated?